Monday 26 September 2016

Back at Terry Fox!

I am very happy to announce that I will be now staying at Terry Fox for this school year!  The Toronto District School Board had declared me surplus on Monday, September 19, meaning I had to go to a new school.  Throughout the week, I was packing and moving my personal belongings out of the classroom (as the children may have told you).  Then, on Friday, September 26 at 12:45pm, they gave us an additional teacher allocation, which means that I can now return to Terry Fox!  Although my things have been packed up, the other teachers at Terry Fox helped me greatly by unpacking my boxes for me.  It was a very busy week with lots of emotions running through my head....but now that it is over, I'm so glad that I get to stay as your child's teacher!  Let's have a wonderful school year together! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment