Sunday 22 January 2017

Spelling Poem #17: My Brain

We had talked about the Zones of Regulation and are getting better at seeing which zones we are in and how to get into the Green zone for learning.  We also learned the different parts of the brain and how our brain is very important to us.  This week, I have a song for us about our brain.  See if you can sing it to your family at home.


Spelling Words:
1) part
2) art
3) cart
4) with
5) my
6) me
7) brother
8) sister
9) say
10) said

Additional Questions:

1)  Which words are in the same word family?

____________________________________________________

2)  Make a sentence with the following words:

me: ________________________________________________

my: ________________________________________________

3)  How can we protect our brains?

___________________________________________________

4)  What are the different parts of the brain that we learned?  (try to sound out the words)

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment