Monday 6 March 2017

Spelling Poem #23: Snowball

This week I have a funny poem about this boy wanting to keep a snowball for a pet.  Enjoy!



Spelling Words:

1) make
2) made
3) can
4) could
5) would
6) should
7) think
8) keep
9) my
10) myself


Additional Questions:

1)  What really happened to the snowball?

____________________________________________________

2)  ''made'' is the past tense of ''make'''.  You use past tense when you have already done the activity. For example: "I will make a cake for my mom." and "I made a cake for my mom yesterday." Make a sentence with the following words, remembering to use the PAST tense for the second and fourth words.

can: _____________________________________________

could:  _____________________________________________

think: ______________________________________________

thought:  ____________________________________________

3)  If you were allowed to have a pet, what kind of pet would you get?  Why?

________________________________________________________

4)  Other than a snowman, what else can you make with snowballs?

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment